Archive for February, 2012

1902 New Central Fire Station

1902 New Central Fire Station

1902 New Central Fire Station built at Pitt Street and Beresford Street, the buildings cost £5175-0-0. Foundation stone ceremony held late January, occupied in June, and officially opened on August 26th, 1902.

Papakura Fire Station 1977

Papakura Fire Station 1977

Papakura Fire Station 1977

Henderson 59 with Black Watch crew 1978

Henderson 59 with Black Watch crew 1978

Henderson 59 with Black Watch crew 1978 4th Officer Brian Edwards, SSO Tony Scott, Chris Harrop & Athol Conway, Henderson Volunteer Fire Brigade Black Watch crew. Taken in the mid 1970’s.


Copyright © 2018 Auckland Fire Brigade Museum and Historical Society Inc. Website by The DubDot Company.